You can add here anything you might have found annoying in the way other people update the indexes.
- Do not add extra spaces or commas into links.
- Always try to link to an existing article. Group up different word forms of the same word.
- Do not add words that have perfectly suitable definitions in the Wikipedia (such as Dreaming, Paw, etc); link to the Wikipedia from within the related page instead (put "Wikipedia:Term" into the link).
- For the alphabetical indexes, add your word under the appropriate ! followed by the first letter of your term.
- The Symbols heading at the bottom is intended for greek letters and other letters not found in the english alphabet. If it continues to be missused it will be removed!
- Put terms you do not intend to provide defenitions for in the comments or somewhere where they will not be clogging up the list.
- Do not add apostrophes (') to links they may cause the SQL database to crash!